"Sheffield, South Yorkshire" Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield by SWFC_Fan

Sheffield Travel Guide: 486 reviews and 1,504 photos

Sheffield, South Yorkshire
  • Intro Updated Sep 12, 2010

Oct 13, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Aw, look at that previous comment of mine! :-(
    Anyways, did you get/are you having a dumping of rain? I saw a rather handsome black cloud heading for the hills at around 4:00pm.

• SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo
      Oct 13, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Touch wood, that cloud seems to have lost its way somewhere over the hills! We've had a fair bit of sunshine today - enough to power the solar lights in the garden for about half an hour's worth of light! That's about as good as it gets in South Yorkshire in October! ;-)

Oct 13, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Yeah, we had a good bit - from the glimpses I had between restaurant and shops - busy day!

May 14, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Get it in!!! Back of the net! Go on!!! Snappin' at your heels!!! Gillybob greetings

• Regina1965's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Wow, your tips are so good, you have put such work into them, fantastic restaurant tips and I love detailed hotel tips with photos taken by tourists. Kudos to you!

• taigaa001's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2011 at 1:10 AM

I enjoyed your video clip of Sheffield Botanical Garden. When will be autumn foliage season in the botanical park? In Japan where I live the best season is early December.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Jonathan, fabulous and very detailed restaurant tips here. I can't believe that Sheffield has 16 times more restaurants than things to do. And even more amazing is that the one thing to do has even already been deconstructed. *winkygrin*

• antistar's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2010 at 6:35 AM

Fantastic restaurant tips. Some of the best information I've seen on this site. Totally deserving five stars :).

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2010 at 11:53 AM

excellent tips mate. i like the sound of that pub. and nice photos from the stadium.

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I couldn't have made better restaurant tips myself. If you're going to "cheat" on your "old reliable" restaurant, it's good that it earned 4 on 5.

• suvanki's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2010 at 7:38 AM

Heee Heee - I wasn't going to mention that!!!

• citytrip's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Am I hallucinating or is that photos I can see!!!!! about time Mr! ;-)

SWFC_Fan Lives Here!

SWFC_Fan

“Next stops: Zadar (April), Murcia (July)”

Badges & Stats in Sheffield

Have you been to Sheffield?

Videos in Sheffield