"Sousse, Tunisia" Sousse by SWFC_Fan
Sousse Travel Guide: 327 reviews and 933 photos
Sousse is the third largest city in Tunisia (after Tunis and Sfax), and is located on the east coast of the country.
The city serves as one of Tunisia's most important beach resorts, but also retains much of its past.
The medina is a fascinating, if somewhat daunting, experience with locals selling all manner of goods, and it is impossible to avoid haggling with them!
Climbing the ribat for a panorama view of the city is an absolute must!
The Golf Brau is part of the Golf Residence hotel. It sells very good German white beer (weissbier) and dark beer... more travel advice
The ribat in Sousse was erected in the 9th century by the Aghlabids. There are numerous small rooms inside in which the... more travel advice
SWFC_Fan's Related Pages
Sousse Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sousse in the Sunshine"
- "Sousse - Tourist capital of Tunisia"
- "SUPER SOUSSE"
- "Tunisia for Tourists"
- "Very hot...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sousse
- Hotels in Sousse
- Transportation in Sousse
- Nightlife in Sousse
- Restaurants in Sousse
- Shopping in Sousse
- Warnings and Dangers in Sousse
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sousse
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Sousse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sousse
Photos in SousseSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 30 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 29 reviews, 215 photos, 11 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 23 reviews, 214 photos, 13 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 34 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 20 reviews, 146 photos, 6 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 19 reviews, 141 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 21 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Ohrid Intro, 20 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues