"Canaries, St Lucia" Canaries by SWFC_Fan
Canaries Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
The coastal settlement of Canaries lies on the west coast of St Lucia, between Soufriere (to the south) and Anse La Raye (to the north).
The town is set amongst lush rainforest, and this area of the island is said to be teeming with snakes (in particular boa constrictors).
The above photograph was taken from the window of a minibus from a road that passes behind Canaries, en route from Castries to Soufriere. On my return to Castries, I passed Canaries by boat, but never actually visited the town.
SWFC_Fan's Related Pages
Canaries Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canaries
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Canaries?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canaries
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 30 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 29 reviews, 215 photos, 11 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 23 reviews, 214 photos, 13 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 34 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 20 reviews, 146 photos, 6 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 19 reviews, 141 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 21 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Ohrid Intro, 20 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues