"Canaries, St Lucia" Canaries by SWFC_Fan
Canaries Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
The coastal settlement of Canaries lies on the west coast of St Lucia, between Soufriere (to the south) and Anse La Raye (to the north).
The town is set amongst lush rainforest, and this area of the island is said to be teeming with snakes (in particular boa constrictors).
The above photograph was taken from the window of a minibus from a road that passes behind Canaries, en route from Castries to Soufriere. On my return to Castries, I passed Canaries by boat, but never actually visited the town.
SWFC_Fan's Related Pages
Canaries Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canaries
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (80)
Have you been to Canaries?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canaries
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 30 reviews, 242 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 29 reviews, 239 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hikkaduwa Intro, 25 reviews, 228 photos, 14 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 23 reviews, 222 photos, 14 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 34 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 177 photos, 8 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 15 reviews, 158 photos, 10 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 19 reviews, 141 photos, 8 travelogues