"Oistins, Barbados" Oistins by SWFC_Fan
Oistins Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 40 photos
The town of Oistins is located on the south coast of Barbados, within walking distance of the beach resorts of Worthing and St Lawrence Gap.
Oistins is a renowned fishing village and the highlight is the "Friday night Fish Fry" where all manner of seafood is served by local stallholders.
Alas, I didn't experience this event. Instead, I walked to Oistins from Worthing early one morning. Half way there, the heavens opened and I arrived in Oistins in the midst of a storm!
Understandably, there were very few people around and so I didn't get a fair impression of this supposedly bustling village.
SWFC_Fan's Related Pages
Oistins Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Oistins
- Hotels in Oistins
- Transportation in Oistins
- Restaurants in Oistins
- Warnings and Dangers in Oistins
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oistins
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Oistins?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oistins
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 30 reviews, 242 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 29 reviews, 239 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hikkaduwa Intro, 25 reviews, 228 photos, 14 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 23 reviews, 222 photos, 14 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 34 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 177 photos, 8 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 15 reviews, 158 photos, 10 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 19 reviews, 141 photos, 8 travelogues