"Oistins, Barbados" Oistins by SWFC_Fan
Oistins Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 14 photos
The town of Oistins is located on the south coast of Barbados, within walking distance of the beach resorts of Worthing and St Lawrence Gap.
Oistins is a renowned fishing village and the highlight is the "Friday night Fish Fry" where all manner of seafood is served by local stallholders.
Alas, I didn't experience this event. Instead, I walked to Oistins from Worthing early one morning. Half way there, the heavens opened and I arrived in Oistins in the midst of a storm!
Understandably, there were very few people around and so I didn't get a fair impression of this supposedly bustling village.
SWFC_Fan's Related Pages
Oistins Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Oistins
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Oistins?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oistins
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 30 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 29 reviews, 215 photos, 11 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 23 reviews, 214 photos, 13 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 34 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 20 reviews, 146 photos, 6 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 19 reviews, 141 photos, 8 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 21 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 26 reviews, 127 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ohrid Intro, 20 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
Latest Oistins hotel reviews
- Butterfly Beach Hotel
- 847 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013