"Oistins, Barbados" Oistins by SWFC_Fan
Oistins Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
The town of Oistins is located on the south coast of Barbados, within walking distance of the beach resorts of Worthing and St Lawrence Gap.
Oistins is a renowned fishing village and the highlight is the "Friday night Fish Fry" where all manner of seafood is served by local stallholders.
Alas, I didn't experience this event. Instead, I walked to Oistins from Worthing early one morning. Half way there, the heavens opened and I arrived in Oistins in the midst of a storm!
Understandably, there were very few people around and so I didn't get a fair impression of this supposedly bustling village.
SWFC_Fan's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Oistins
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Oistins?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oistins
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 30 reviews, 242 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 29 reviews, 239 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hikkaduwa Intro, 25 reviews, 228 photos, 14 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 23 reviews, 222 photos, 14 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 34 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 23 reviews, 177 photos, 8 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 15 reviews, 158 photos, 10 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 19 reviews, 141 photos, 8 travelogues