"Worthing" Worthing by SWFC_Fan
Worthing Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 27 photos
The beach resort of Worthing lies on the southern coast of Barbados between the airport and the capital, Bridgetown.
Worthing's main attraction is its sandy, palm-fringed beach.
The resort is very laid back, with a few hotels and apartments. There are plenty of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and also two large supermarkets.
The resort of St Lawrence Gap, with more bars, restaurants and a livelier nightlife, is just a 5 minute walk from Worthing.
You can reach Bridgetown on foot in around 45 minutes or, alternatively, by bus or mini-van in 10 minutes.
Upon leaving Barbados, you will be charged a departure tax of 25 Barbados Dollars per person (approx GBP £7.50 at... more travel advice
The main attraction in Worthing is its long, sandy beach and clear blue sea. Changing facilities and watersports are... more travel advice
SWFC_Fan's Related Pages
Worthing Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Worthing
- Hotels in Worthing
- Transportation in Worthing
- Nightlife in Worthing
- Restaurants in Worthing
- Warnings and Dangers in Worthing
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Worthing
- 4 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Worthing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Worthing
Photos in WorthingSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 30 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 29 reviews, 215 photos, 11 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 23 reviews, 214 photos, 13 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 34 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 20 reviews, 146 photos, 6 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 19 reviews, 141 photos, 8 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 21 reviews, 136 photos, 7 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 26 reviews, 127 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ohrid Intro, 20 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues