Dubai Favorite Tips by Lebanese
Dubai Favorites: 85 reviews and 156 photos
Favorite thing: A 4x4 drive in the desert but do it with a tour agent, as they would have a schedule prepared in which you start by exploring the desert dunes and ending up in a setup camp in the middle of the desert and an entertainment program that includes a belly dancer
Fondest memory: Shopping is really cheap in Dubai especially electronic items. I really miss all the infinite possibilities of getting the latest technologies at a very competitive price...
The picture is from a shopping mall called 'Al Wafi' not very popular and known like 'City Center' but it has a certain charm
More Reviews (11)
- See All Deira City Center
- The easiest way is by plane....
- Dubai is full of night life...
Lebanese's Related Pages
Dubai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DUBAI - A HOTCHPOTCH OF CULTURES"
- "Dynamic, ever-changing, friendly, exciting..."
- "Dubai...In A Fast Moving Phase"
- "Dubai Jewel of the Gulf"
- "Dubai is ......Dubai!"
- "A hot time in Dubai town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Transportation in Dubai
- Nightlife in Dubai
- Restaurants in Dubai
- Shopping in Dubai
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubai
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ubon Ratchathani
- Goleta Hotels
- Lake Panasoffkee Hotels
- Nurmahal Hotels
- Walla Walla
- Calella de Palfrugell
- Thomastown Hotels
Badges & Stats in Dubai
- 14 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 39 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubai
Top 10 Pages
- Lebanon Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Qatar Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Cairo Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Beirut Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos