"A short Stay..." Qatar by Lebanese
Qatar Travel Guide: 726 reviews and 2,057 photos
Qatar is one of the booming economies in the Gulf Countries Region due to the discovary of huge Gas reserves in recent years (In addition to the oil fields already existing). Due to the low number of population around 1/2 a million, Qataris are considered as one of wealthiest societies (per capita income)
Most of the nightlife is found in 5 stars hotels like Movenpick, Ramada,Sheraton, Inter cont., Marriot & Ritz. Wide... more travel advice
The Carlton Ritz has recently opened in Doha and was built in a way to be artifically surrounded with the sea from 3... more travel advice
- City Center would be a good choice
- There is an area around 35km...
- Best Way to get into Qatar is...
- Doha is a safe place to be...
Lebanese's Related Pages
Qatar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DOHA - Is it Boring to be there ?"
- "Qatar - There IS more than just Doha!"
- "Land Cruisers and Gold"
- "Playing Qatari Atari"
- "My First Middle East Assignment"
- "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Qatar
- Hotels in Qatar
- Transportation in Qatar
- Nightlife in Qatar
- Restaurants in Qatar
- Shopping in Qatar
- Warnings and Dangers in Qatar
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Qatar
- 13 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Qatar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Qatar
- Posted in Travel Manama Forum "Re: American Hospitals In..."
- updated a Qatar Travel Page "A short Stay..."
- Wrote a Review City Center would be a good choice about The City Centre Shopping Complex in Qatar Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "A short Stay..."
- Commented on one of colin_bramso's Qatar travel pages
Photos in QatarSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Lebanon Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Qatar Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Cairo Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Beirut Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos