Muhafazat Arbil Hotel Tips by Lebanese
Muhafazat Arbil Hotels: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Single Room Type
There wasn't a lot of options of good hotels in Erbil. It was either this or the 'Sheraton' although someone has told me that it's not really a Sheraton official hotel. In any case, i enjoyed my stay at Hawler as the management and most staff are Lebanese!
The room had a split air conditioning unit which is good for summer as well as winter times.
The rate included a buffet breakfast which was OK.
They had a swimming pool at the basement as well as sauna and Turkish bath area but did not have the chance to try them.
Unique Qualities: They had a swimming pool at the basement as well as sauna and Turkish bath area but did not have the chance to try them
Address: Karkouk Road near Stadium Erbil
Comparison: more expensive than average
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +964 66 222 88 90
More Reviews (4)
Lebanese's Related Pages
Muhafazat Arbil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Special Place!"
- "Facts about Iraqi Kurdistan and Kurds"
- "Oldest Continuously Inhabited City In The World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Muhafazat Arbil
- Hotels in Muhafazat Arbil
- Transportation in Muhafazat Arbil
- Restaurants in Muhafazat Arbil
- Shopping in Muhafazat Arbil
- Warnings and Dangers in Muhafazat Arbil
- See All...
Explore the World
- The Hermitage Hotel
- Quality Hotel Plymouth International
- West Plaza Hotel Wellington
- The Arthington
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa
- Sky View Manor Motel
- Q-Inn Hotel, Old City (Sirkeci)
- Theater Hotel
- Mainsail Motel & Cottages
- Davis Rose Inn Bed & Breakfast
- The Majlis Lamu
- Bosra Cham Palace
- Hotel Gardenia & Villa Charme
- Creo Living
Badges & Stats in Muhafazat Arbil
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Muhafazat Arbil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muhafazat Arbil
Photos in Muhafazat ArbilSee All Photos (8)
Read real reviews about Muhafazat Arbil Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Lebanon Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Qatar Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Cairo Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Beirut Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos