"Special Place!" Muhafazat Arbil by Lebanese
Muhafazat Arbil Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 279 photos
Erbil is the capital of Kurdistan Iraq. I enjoyed my short visit and was very impressed by the generosity of the Kurdish people.
While there, I rode in a few cars and noticed that 4 out of the 5 cars had the front glass cracked! I was told that due... more travel advice
It's in an area predominantly populated with Christians and is considered a good neighborhood in Erbil. The place is... more travel advice
Lebanese's Related Pages
Muhafazat Arbil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Special Place!"
- "Facts about Iraqi Kurdistan and Kurds"
- "Oldest Continuously Inhabited City In The World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Muhafazat Arbil
- Hotels in Muhafazat Arbil
- Transportation in Muhafazat Arbil
- Restaurants in Muhafazat Arbil
- Shopping in Muhafazat Arbil
- Warnings and Dangers in Muhafazat Arbil
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Muhafazat Arbil
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Muhafazat Arbil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muhafazat Arbil
Photos in Muhafazat ArbilSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Lebanon Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Qatar Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Cairo Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Beirut Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos