"The Desert Oasis" Al `Ayn by Lebanese
Al `Ayn Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 91 photos
is part of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The moment you reach Al Ain, you will be attracted to the greenary & uniqueness of the city. My trip there was to Jebel Hafeet which is the highest mountain in UAE ( approx. 1100 mt. high). There is a nice hotel there called Mercure with great views.
- Pros:No Humidity
- Cons:Not a lot of activities
- In a nutshell:Nice place to visit for a weekend
Lebanese's Related Pages
Al `Ayn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Al Ain Trip"
- "BORDER TOWN"
- "A green oasis in the Capital of Abu Dhabi"
- "The Desert Oasis"
- "Al Ain, United Arab Emirates"
- "AL AIN"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Al `Ayn
- Hotels in Al `Ayn
- Restaurants in Al `Ayn
- Shopping in Al `Ayn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Al `Ayn
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Al `Ayn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al `Ayn
Top 10 Pages
- Lebanon Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Qatar Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Cairo Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Beirut Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos