"Marhaba" Lebanese's Profile
Home is where you grew up and your memories were born... It not the place that is special as much as the things & people that shared it with you.
Definitiely Dubai . It is a dynamic place with lots happening. I guess it suits my personality, I hate static things and always look forward to new stuff and seeing new things and that's the real beauty of Dubai. You might find a certain area and 2 month from then you'll find a bridge crossing over or a landscraper started coming up.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 163 Reviews
- 240 Photos
- 19 Countries
- 18 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Celebrating End of HOT Summer!"
- Lebanese and Bigs are now friends.
- updated a Dubai Travelogue "Tourist assistance"
- Commented on Bigs's profile page
- Posted in Travel Manama Forum "Re: American Hospitals In..."
updated their Personal Page "United Arab Emirates"
- Wrote a Review Nice & Causy in Washington D.C. Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Lebanon Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Qatar Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Cairo Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Beirut Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos