"Terry Andrae State Park" Sheboygan by bokononist
Sheboygan Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 110 photos
Who knew Lake Michigan has beaches like this? I went with a whole bunch of friends as our last big hurrah of the summer of 2002 - it was such a great time! The water was COLD but made for great swimming - tons of huge waves. The beach is huge and there aren't too many other people, meaning it's a great place to play frisbee with lots of people or have a barbeque. If you walk north down the beach there are some massive dunes to climb and play in. And of course on the Wisconsin side of Lake Michigan the sun sets behind you when you're looking at the lake - but it was still fantastic.
bokononist's Related Pages
Sheboygan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harbor Community, Arts Center and Plumbing Capital"
- "STEPPING BACK INTO TIME"
- "Sheboygan -- Not just for brats."
- "Sheboygan & The Blue Harbor Resort"
- "Terry Andrae State Park"
- "Humble Opinions from a Newcomer"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sheboygan
- Hotels in Sheboygan
- Restaurants in Sheboygan
- Shopping in Sheboygan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sheboygan
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sheboygan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sheboygan
Photos in SheboyganSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 38 reviews, 24 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Belfast Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Carrick Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Louis Intro, 24 reviews, 3 photos
- Derry Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Antrim Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Qingdao Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos