"Prairie du Chien/Wyalusing State Park" Prairie du Chien by bokononist
Prairie du Chien Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 6 photos
A big group of my friends and I went here over the 4th of July weekend in 1999 after freshman year. This was such a great weekend - the town is adorable, right on the Mississippi and across from an equally cute town in Iowa. But we spent most of our time in Wyalusing, where we were camping. You can swim and play in the Mississippi (a totally foreign concept to a native St. Louisan), and get nice and sunburnt and all kinds of fun. The park is great though - it overlooks the river and lots of little towns - we must have seen 14 different municipal fireworks shows in the distance when we sat on the bluffs.
bokononist's Related Pages
Prairie du Chien Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Prairie du Chien Page"
- "Prairie du Chien/Wyalusing State Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prairie du Chien
- Hotels in Prairie du Chien
- Restaurants in Prairie du Chien
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prairie du Chien
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Prairie du Chien?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prairie du Chien
Photos in Prairie du ChienSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 38 reviews, 24 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Belfast Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Carrick Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Louis Intro, 24 reviews, 3 photos
- Derry Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Antrim Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Qingdao Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
Latest Prairie du Chien hotel reviews
- Best Western Bluffview Inn And Suites
- 47 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 31, 2013
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Prairie du Chien, WI
- 60 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 4, 2013