"bokononist's new Baraboo Page" Baraboo by bokononist
Baraboo Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 31 photos
Baraboo's not well known to non-cheeseheads but Devil's Lake Park is a pretty cool place if you're into rock climbing, beautiful secluded beaches, mountain biking, fishing, boating, etc. It's pretty unspoilt and not too crowded (at least when I've been there) and is a great place for a day trip from Milwaukee. There's a pretty cute ferry ride involved on the ride over, it's really pretty and I enjoyed it.
You can contact any outdoors/adventure place in Milwaukee and they're probably offering a rock-climbing trip there. Or you can freestyle it, like I did. Remember your bugspray.
bokononist's Related Pages
Baraboo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Circus World and Dr Evermore"
- "Kay_C's new Baraboo Page"
- "bokononist's new Baraboo Page"
- "Riding Horses in Baraboo Outside Devil's Lake"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baraboo
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Baraboo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baraboo
Photos in BarabooSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 38 reviews, 24 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Belfast Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Carrick Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Louis Intro, 24 reviews, 3 photos
- Derry Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Antrim Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Qingdao Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos