"Secret San Francisco - by a Real Native" San Francisco by 100ACRE

San Francisco Travel Guide: 9,131 reviews and 19,433 photos

Welcome to my Secret San Francisco! Here are all the picks, tips, and tricks I think are important to you ... how to best spend 3 days, 5 days or more in San Francisco ... what are the best places to eat ... the must-see attractions ... the hot tickets. I'll save you a ton of time & moola. You'll see the City like royalty. Bike trips to nearby Sausalito? I got those, too, plus maps, ferry boat schedules, travel pages on nearby Napa, Carmel, Point Reyes Station and Monterey.

I am pouring everything into these pages ... also, click here: favorite online travel resources.

Please "Leave A Comment" and let me know if I helped you out. Enjoy your travel to My Secret San Francisco!

• Last visit to San Francisco: Dec 2005
  • Intro Updated Nov 8, 2008

• Jul 30, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Your tips have been extremely helpful! We will be in Sf for 3 days in October and want to make the most of it! Thanks

• amandajayne81's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Some very helpful tips and great photography. Thanks

• plannersis's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2008 at 2:57 PM

good info, but sadly the coupon expired over 5 years ago - in 2003.

• HooptheWorld's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2008 at 12:20 AM

Thanks for this tip...I've lived in Berkeley, but always seem to forget this tour. Now that I am revisiting my hometown, I will, finally, take a tour.

• Jul 17, 2007 at 10:31 AM

good (but not extraordinary) Irish Coffees, but the food is poor. also, the staff is extremely rude. if you've a problem with an order, don't expect a friendly resolution. just stick to the coffees and don't expect service with a smile.

• lacole's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2006 at 9:35 AM

WOW!!!! Your SF page is so thorough!! Your pictures are great!!!

• Sep 4, 2006 at 8:51 PM

jeez, and you forgot Sodini's.... with the best bartender in North Beach, ANA..... This place is a classic and one of the oldest of it's kind in north beach...

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2006 at 5:45 PM

Thanks for a great summary., Sent a pic and link to a friend who is on his way there shortly. Good job. Love those fog pics of the bridge.

• tashka's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2006 at 10:06 AM

VERY detailed tips and great pictures!

• atufft's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2006 at 9:46 PM

Nice work for The City. Please check out mine and correct for errors of fact, if you don't mind. Since my grandmother was ophaned by the earthquake and fire, I should bone up more on this sort of cultural history.

100ACRE Lives Here!

100ACRE

“He who laughs, lasts.”

Badges & Stats in San Francisco

Have you been to San Francisco?

Photos in San Francisco