"Historical city in Minas with a great Carnaval" Diamantina by cduplar
Diamantina Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 32 photos
Great "Carnaval de rua" (street Carnaval), people singing and dancing on the historical streets.
If you wonder where do Brazilians go during Carnaval... this is one of the places ;-)
Besides that, nothing to do there, just sightseeing.
- Pros:Many historical places to visit and a great Carnaval... who needs anything else?
- Cons:Get ready to climb... all streets are on slopes, as in most cities in Minas Gerais
cduplar's Related Pages
Diamantina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HISTORY AND CARNIVAL IN DIAMANTINA (MG) - BRAZIL"
- "Beautifull, happy and hills"
- "Historical city in Minas with a great Carnaval"
- "deep into the highlands of Minas Gerais - Brasil"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Diamantina
- Hotels in Diamantina
- Transportation in Diamantina
- Warnings and Dangers in Diamantina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Diamantina
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Diamantina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Diamantina
Top 5 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Carlos de Bariloche Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 1 photo
- Florianópolis Intro, 1 review
- Punta del Este 1 review