"FELDKIRCH" Top 5 Page for this destination Feldkirch by elcolibri
Feldkirch Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 96 photos
Feldkirch is the first city near the border of Liechtenstein. It is a very attractive typically old-time town and has a castle in the middle and arcaded streets with many houses from the 15th century up. Almost all of them are kept in good condition and the city is walkable and with very good transportation. In this beautiful town live in any moment James Joyce and Arthur Conan Doyle and Thomas Mann used it to his famous novel "The Magic Mountain".
In Domplatz I found a very beautiful fountain and get this picture to share with others. The water flows from the beak... more travel advice
Many houses in Feldkirch has beautiful art nouveau or painting facades giving an special athmosphere to the town. more travel advice
elcolibri's Related Pages
Feldkirch Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Feldkirch, Austria"
- "FUNKIEST FOLK MUSICIAN OF AUSTRIA"
- "JoteN's Schruns Page"
- "montafon's new Feldkirch page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Feldkirch
- Hotels in Feldkirch
- Transportation in Feldkirch
- Nightlife in Feldkirch
- Restaurants in Feldkirch
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Feldkirch
- 15 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Feldkirch?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Feldkirch
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 85 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 63 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Oslo Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 29 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Europe Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos