"Balzers" Balzers by elcolibri
Balzers Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 27 photos
Balzers is a small town of Liechtenstein, the first village you can found arriving from Sargan in Switzeland. It has only 4250 inhabitants and the most important building is the Castle of Gutenberg, built in a hill and surrounded by the church and the town hall. Tourist information about it says the “most tempestuous inhabitant of Balzers”. A great many things can be attributed to the warm southwesterly wind. It ensures that the vines thrive and has been the cause of many a conflagration.
Balzers is the starting-point for many excursions and walks – for example to the nearby Grisons.
St. Nicholas´ Parish Church, The old Church of Balzers wtih the Castle and the Town Hall are the buildings where you can... more travel advice
elcolibri's Related Pages
Balzers Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BALZERS:The Southern Most Village of Liechtenstein"
- "Balzers, the southernmost town in Liechtenstein"
- "Balzers my home town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Balzers
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Balzers?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Balzers
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 85 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 63 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Oslo Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 29 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Europe Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos