"Schaan" Schaan by elcolibri
Schaan Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 36 photos
Schaan is one of the oldest settlements in Liechtenstein (first documented around 850) and has the largest population, 5,500 inhabitants (more than Vaduz, the capital town) . Schaan is the industrial and business center of the country and has the most significant cultural center in the region, the Theater on the Kirchplatz (TaK). Another important event in Schaan is the annual carnival season. Also has many sports facilities on the Rhine and on Dux, as well as the Resch leisure center.
Althought Resaturant Linden Pic offer different seasonal meals I ate the Movenpick Ice cream. Very good¡¡¡¡ more travel advice
elcolibri's Related Pages
Schaan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to the industrial capital of Liechtenstein"
- "Whistlestop trip to Schaan"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schaan
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Schaan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schaan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 85 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 63 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Oslo Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 29 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Europe Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos