"Tenerife or the heaven in the Atlantic Ocean" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife by elcolibri

Isla de Tenerife Travel Guide: 1,422 reviews and 3,056 photos

Tenerife is the biggest of the Canary Island , forming the province of the same name, along with the Islands of La Gomera, La Palma and El Hierro. It is, with the other Islands, one of the most pleasant and mildest climates in the world, and every year more than four million visitors come here to spend their holidays. It is located between the 28th and 29th parallel north and between 16º and 17º west and it is also the highest of the Canary islands with the Mountain Teide, the highest mountain in Spain. With the sea as an ever-present background, the mountains, and the people the most significant feature of Tenerife is the wealth and diversity of its landscape and micro-climates that invite everybody to visit us.
In my Isla de Tenerife travel page I present all I can in order to help you in your travel. In travelogues you can find routes to know best the island in less time.

• Intro Updated Feb 27, 2005

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2009 at 10:12 AM

~ Hello, Andres! You live in a wonderful place I must say!

• Cath15's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2008 at 12:27 AM

Thanks for the tips. Cna you tell me what is the cheapest way to get from Los Rodeos airport to Los Christianos. We have booked a shuttle but wondered if there is a better and cheaper way.

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2007 at 10:01 AM

Thanks a lot for this wonderful page! I'm off to Tenerife soon and am really looking forward to it!

• Jan 10, 2007 at 2:43 PM

Hi! You write the most useful tips. Always tell us where to find the things you tell us about. Thanks!

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2006 at 7:44 PM

Amazing landscape pictures. Enjoyed reading about local customs. Sand carpet! Cheers, SL

• Maria_75's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2005 at 3:36 AM

Great, great pages! I'm planning a trip to my neighbor island Tenerife now, so your tips have been very helpful! Muchas gracias! Maria :)

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2005 at 3:49 PM

fantastic tips, I would love to visit here someday!

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2005 at 2:49 PM

YOur tips, pics and pages are more than lovely. :) :)) I should come back to enjoy more and more.

• amapola66's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2005 at 7:28 AM

i love your 'sea of clouds' pic - wow! i have been to tenerife, there are some beautiful landscapes to photo as your pages show so well.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2005 at 2:38 PM

Great & honest tip "tourists are led" loved the off the beaten track - Excellent - no one knows a place like a local

elcolibri Lives Here!

elcolibri

“There is no road. Road is made by walking.”

Badges & Stats in Isla de Tenerife

Have you been to Isla de Tenerife?

Latest Activity in Isla de Tenerife