"Helsingborg" Top 5 Page for this destination Helsingborg by elcolibri
Helsingborg Travel Guide: 116 reviews and 245 photos
Helsingbor is a nice swedish town, twin of Helsingor a danish one, far only 4 km by the sparkling Sound.
The first time when the city was mentioned was may 21th 1085.
The municipality covers 346 sq km and has 119000 inhabitants.
In the corner in front of the Jacob Hansen's house there is a beautiful monument to the great astronomer Tyge or Ticho... more travel advice
This splendid statue is located in Hamntorget besides the harbour. His creator the great swedish sculptor Carl Milles.... more travel advice
elcolibri's Related Pages
Helsingborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pearl of Öresund Strait"
- "Helsingborgs IF - saved by the politicians"
- "Shorthest distance to Denmark"
- "Helsingborg - a interesting small city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helsingborg
- Hotels in Helsingborg
- Transportation in Helsingborg
- Nightlife in Helsingborg
- Restaurants in Helsingborg
- Shopping in Helsingborg
- Warnings and Dangers in Helsingborg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Helsingborg
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Helsingborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helsingborg
Photos in HelsingborgSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 85 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 63 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Oslo Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 29 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Europe Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos