"Karlstad" Top 5 Page for this destination Karlstad by elcolibri
Karlstad Travel Guide: 130 reviews and 181 photos
Karlstad is situated half way between Oslo and Stockholm on the northern shore of Lake Vanern in the county of Varmland. Karlstad was founded in 1584 and has about 80 000 inhabitants on 1200 square kilometres and is the county capital of Varmland.
Karlstad is known for sunshine and the sun has become the symbol of the town.
Karlstad, like other swedish city has a lot of sculptures in the streets. This is a very funny one near the City Hall. more travel advice
In the centre of the city you also can visit the Cathedral or The Town square and The Peace Monument. Karlstad School... more travel advice
elcolibri's Related Pages
Karlstad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karlstad - the town in my heart"
- "Värmland, central Sweden in the middle of nature"
- "Karlstad - a pretty and nice town!"
- "Vitalis's new Karlstad Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karlstad
- Hotels in Karlstad
- Transportation in Karlstad
- Nightlife in Karlstad
- Restaurants in Karlstad
- Shopping in Karlstad
- Warnings and Dangers in Karlstad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlstad
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Karlstad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlstad
Photos in KarlstadSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 85 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 63 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Oslo Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 29 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Europe Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos