Helsingør Things to Do Tips by elcolibri
Helsingør Things to Do: 91 reviews and 213 photos
Helsingor has charm streets and cozy places. You can walk and visit all the town withouth problems and rest in any coffee to drink a beer or a coffee cup.
The impressive church of St Olai was recently restored (2001). It has a beautiful baroque interior an d a big tower with 68 meters high. Its odest part date from 13 th Century.
Hamlet and Ofelia, thanks Shakespeare, are the Helsingor's best friends. The tourists visit the Kronborg Castle, their sculptures, the Hotel and Restaurant with their names or enjoy international adaptations of Shakespeares's play each year during the Hamlet Summer Festival at Krongbor Castle
Kronborg Castle, the most famous landscape of Helsingor was added to the UNESCO's World Heritage list in 2000. It is famous for its great location on the Sound, its large knight's hall (the largest in Scandinavia), its marvellous chapel and because Shakespeare who used it to develope Hamlet.
More Reviews (7)
elcolibri's Related Pages
Helsingør Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Helsingør, Hamlet's little Hometown"
- "To be or not to be"
- "Helsingor and Hamlets Castle"
- "HELSINGOR OR ELSINOR"
- "Helsingor or Elsinore"
- "Lively old town with Unesco World Heritage site!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helsingør
- Hotels in Helsingør
- Transportation in Helsingør
- Nightlife in Helsingør
- Restaurants in Helsingør
- Shopping in Helsingør
- Warnings and Dangers in Helsingør
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lago Maggiore
- Popeye Village Hotels
- Holycross Hotels
- Pancurbatu Hotels
- Bay Saint Louis
- Bellaire Junction Hotels
Badges & Stats in Helsingør
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Helsingør?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helsingør
Photos in HelsingørSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 85 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 63 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Oslo Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 29 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Europe Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos