"6 rivers, 2600 bridges and 1.6 million people" Hamburg by wctryltd
Hamburg Travel Guide: 1,493 reviews and 3,541 photos
Hamburg was a nice city to visit - i found the people to be friendly, the streets nice for walking, and the lake front scenery very nice.
The rail system works very well - trains always were on time, and nice stations.
one of the best restaurants i've been to in a long time. the elbe.
www.elbe76.de for more info. Nice comfortable place, great! food, a fun bar out front - in a nice part of hamburg. Strongly recommended.
- Pros:waterfront, good food.
- Cons:grey and cold in the winter
- In a nutshell:venice of the north!
Located in a nice quite neighborhood - visiting the elbe will make you feel like a local. You are far away from tourists... more travel advice
wctryltd's Related Pages
Hamburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hamburg - a lot of great memories"
- "Port Hamburg Welcomes You!"
- "The Forgotten Hamburg"
- "FIFA came & went! But There's Still Lots To Do!"
- "Welcome to Hamburg"
- "In the footsteps of . . . Schnabelewopski?!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hamburg
- Hotels in Hamburg
- Transportation in Hamburg
- Nightlife in Hamburg
- Restaurants in Hamburg
- Shopping in Hamburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Hamburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hamburg
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hamburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamburg
Photos in HamburgSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Ravenna Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Rimini Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aspen Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Salt Lake City Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Hamburg Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Birmingham Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 2 photos
- Riccione 1 review, 1 photo