"Aspen and Carbondale, whirlwind trip" Top 5 Page for this destination Aspen by wctryltd
Aspen Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 210 photos
The quaking aspen woods of independence pass were the first place I headed for after getting off the plane in Aspen. It is amazing how quickly you can get away from the crowds of aspen city - and how few people venture very far off the beaten path.
- Pros:Scenery, food, shopping
- In a nutshell:Mountains and the masses
Nice cuisine in a quiet setting. Bouillabaisse fish stew with warm crusty bread and a nice glass of wine. more travel advice
wctryltd's Related Pages
Aspen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The rich but not famous"
- "Aspen - Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"
- "Aspen and Carbondale, whirlwind trip"
- "Amazing Aspen!"
- "Aspen - not just a ski town"
- "Aspen Dining"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aspen
- Hotels in Aspen
- Transportation in Aspen
- Nightlife in Aspen
- Restaurants in Aspen
- Shopping in Aspen
- Warnings and Dangers in Aspen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aspen
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Aspen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aspen
Top 5 Pages
- Ravenna Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Rimini Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aspen Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Salt Lake City Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos