"The SEE University in Tetovo" Tetovo by stewartbel
Tetovo Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 143 photos
This page is welcoming you to Tetovo, second largest city in FYR Macedonia (or Republic of Macedonia, - whatever you consider politicly being more correct), situated in North-western Macedonia. It is predominantly Albanian town (~90% of 200 000 total population). And this is actually an important fact to know, not because of political importance, but because of cultural importance.
In this town you will experience both, Europe and Asia, Islam and Christianity, East and West, traditional and modern, law and cannon... And this experience is something that gives to Tetovo an unique charm.
I spent a summer here, attending the Summer University.
My impression? - quite an experience...
- Pros:Cheap, oriental, advanturous
- Cons:To much traditional, ?unsafe?
This is an excellent sample of an Islamic art - the Colored Mosque. It is indeed beautiful! more travel advice
I stayed for a month within the SEEU campus. Dorms were not bed, new, spacious, but full of some buggs. more travel advice
stewartbel's Related Pages
Tetovo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tetova-my town!"
- "Tetovo, layers of history"
- "The SEE University in Tetovo"
- "Gentiana's new Tetovo page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tetovo
- Hotels in Tetovo
- Transportation in Tetovo
- Nightlife in Tetovo
- Restaurants in Tetovo
- Warnings and Dangers in Tetovo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tetovo
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tetovo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tetovo
Photos in TetovoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Ohrid Intro, 104 reviews, 386 photos
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 78 photos
- Valletta Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Berlin Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Sliema Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Saint Julian's Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Paphos Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Tetovo Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos