"World Travel" mariwitch's Profile
The soul of traveling lies in the simple things, even in ordinary things.
For anyone to truly experience a place, there should be a willingness to open one's senses beyond the Empire State Building or the Met. Of course, one should not miss these popular places but one has to be THERE in the real sense of the word. It's not only a matter of being able to say "I've been to the Met". It's a matter of being there and finding out how the place enriches one's perception and attitude towards life itself. Otherwise, the whole trip will simply be a blur of unrelated, even irrelevant activities and events. In this way, one can miss the life and magic that each place holds within itself. Each place has a heart, and its heart can easily be found, if one knows where one's own heart lies.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 16 Reviews
- 82 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- mariwitch and charliedeuce are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Best Kept "Secret" in Pasig Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Best Kept "Secret""
- Posted in Travel Glastonbury Forum "RE: RE: glastonbury on christmas"
updated their Profile Page "World Travel"
- created a Province of Rizal Travel Page "Art Trip"
- Commented on one of LittleWonder's Bangkok travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Georgia Intro, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Israel Intro, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- New York City Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Rizal Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Tagaytay Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Malapascua Island Intro, 1 review, 2 photos