"Bangalore where I'm living now . . ." Bangalore by Schnorf
Bangalore Travel Guide: 622 reviews and 969 photos
Bangalore is the capital of Karnataka. It is called the Garden City for it's delicate blossoms and greenery that impart a unique beauty to this lovely city. The weather is the city's best feature, with pleasant summers and bearable winters. Bangalore is a cosmopolitan city, where different cultures and customs exist. Kempe Gowda founded the city in 1537 - today it is a bustling and diverse city, with ancient arts that flourish alongside the Silicon Plateau of India!
Belum caves is located at Kolimigundla Mandal of Kurnool district which is about 320 kms from Hyderabad.These caves... more travel advice
Nandi Hills, 65 Kms from Bangalore and 1,478 meters above sea level is Bangalore's own hill station. It was Tipu... more travel advice
Schnorf's Related Pages
Bangalore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangalore my home"
- "Bangalore- gateway to Karnataka's treasures"
- "The Garden City"
- "The Gateway to India"
- "Bangalore- The Garden City"
- "From chirps to chips"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangalore
- Hotels in Bangalore
- Transportation in Bangalore
- Nightlife in Bangalore
- Restaurants in Bangalore
- Shopping in Bangalore
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangalore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangalore
- 9 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bangalore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangalore
Top 10 Pages
- Venezuela Intro, 27 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Caracas Intro, 22 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 36 photos, 7 travelogues
- Distrito Federal Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maracaibo Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Estado Bolívar Intro, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Estado Amazonas Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue