"Marsaxlokk" Marsaxlokk by Hockeylady
Marsaxlokk Travel Guide: 135 reviews and 379 photos
Marsaxlokk is absolutely worth of visiting during at least one week´s stay in Malta! The harbour is beautiful with it´s colorful boats and the athmosphere of a traditional fishing village. The fishermen are untangling their nets or repairing boats as they have for the centuries. Above it all the Sun is shining and smiling to the funny people.
In fact the Pretty Bay belongs to a village of Birzebbuga, but I have only one picture from there and it´s near to... more travel advice
The eye of Osiris is often seen in the bows of the luzzu boats. It´s believed that it keeps you safe from the evil. The... more travel advice
Hockeylady's Related Pages
Marsaxlokk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marsaxlokk – boats, fish, sun, fun"
- "Marsaxlokk - Home of the colourful luzzu boats"
- "Marsaxlokk - Port Scirocco"
- "Malta's largest fishing village"
- "My favourite place in Malta"
- "Nice little Fishing Village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marsaxlokk
- Hotels in Marsaxlokk
- Transportation in Marsaxlokk
- Restaurants in Marsaxlokk
- Shopping in Marsaxlokk
- Warnings and Dangers in Marsaxlokk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marsaxlokk
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Marsaxlokk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marsaxlokk
Photos in MarsaxlokkSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Tampere Intro, 43 reviews, 44 photos
- Malta Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Valletta Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Finland Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Kotka Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos