"Handfasting" Glastonbury by Skipkoo
Glastonbury Travel Guide: 138 reviews and 437 photos
On Sunday 4 August, 2 days after the legal ceremony in Barnstaple, Danny and I celebrated our union with a traditional Handfasting. Due to heavy rain in the morning, the ceremony took place at the foot of the Tor, but we could not have wished for a better place. Whilst saying our vows, facing the Tor, the sun came out, over the top of the Tor, and shone down on us, blessing us.
Skipkoo's Related Pages
Glastonbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GLASTONBURY - QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS!"
- "The Mystical Isle of Avalon"
- "Glastonbury - not just for hippies"
- "Glastonbury - Tranquility at it's finest!"
- "Glastonbury Festival"
- "England's mountains green"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glastonbury
- Hotels in Glastonbury
- Transportation in Glastonbury
- Nightlife in Glastonbury
- Restaurants in Glastonbury
- Shopping in Glastonbury
- Warnings and Dangers in Glastonbury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glastonbury
- 0 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Glastonbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glastonbury
Photos in GlastonburySee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hammamet Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Glastonbury Intro, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Welcombe Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- West Putford Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Hartland Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Postel Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Woolacombe Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Corinaldo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Exeter 2 reviews, 2 photos