"Perhentian Kecil - The Younger Sister of Besar" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Perhentian Kecil by bkoon

Pulau Perhentian Kecil Travel Guide: 232 reviews and 494 photos

~ SAY HELLO TO NEMOS ~

After a great trip to Perhentian Besar last year, I always wanted to go back to Perhentian again, especially for the good diving.

This time, I visited Pulau Perhentian Kecil. The other time, I took up a package from a resort. This time, it was a budget travel. No pre-booked accommodation, no ferry tickets pre-arranged, etc.

Long Beach is THE-PLACE in Perhentian Kecil. Lots of sun-bathers, beach cafes and travellers.

In this page, I will talk about...

- The good dive sites.
- The atmosphere of the place.
- The difference between between Perhentian Kecil and Perhentian Besar.
- The things to do.
- Other usual stuffs.

[I shall try to share some good pictures but due to the haze and the fact that it was the first time I was using a compact digital camera, the photos are not exactly very good.]

Highlight : Underwater Photography

What was the highlight of my dive trip to Perhentian Kecil? Well, I must say it was the first time I tried taking underwater pictures with a proper digital underwater camera (I mean, not the disposable type).

After looking through all my photos on my notebook, most of them suck big time. Oops... Anyway, I feel that underwater photography is not easy at all as you need good buoyancy and steady hands to snap really good pictures. I guess I just need to practice more.

I shall share some of my underwater pictures in the travelogues of this page.

• Pros:Sun Sand Sea
  • Cons:Only Fun During the Right Season
  • In a nutshell:Great Place!!
  • Last visit to Pulau Perhentian Kecil: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 30, 2005

bkoon

“Trust the process... Trust your intuition... Thoughts become things...”

Badges & Stats in Pulau Perhentian Kecil

Have you been to Pulau Perhentian Kecil?

Photos in Pulau Perhentian Kecil