Pulau Tioman Hotel Tips by bkoon
Pulau Tioman Hotels: 1,916 reviews and 154 photos
As most people stay at Salang Beach, Paya Beach is less known (which is a good thing). Paya Beach Resort is located Tanjong Gemok of Pulau Tioman. The entire place is very much nicer than those resorts at busy Salang Beach.
Standard Chalet : RM180 with breakfast.
Unique Qualities: - Restaurant which serves nice food
- Dive Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Spa (But I don't think is in operation)
- Nice beach front
- Big rooms (Standard chalets or Deluxe chalets)
- A duty free shop (Tioman is a duty free island. Cheap liquor anyone?)
Address: Tanjong Gemok, Pulau Tioman
Comparison: about average
A nice place to chill out. The only place to stay on Panuba Beach. There is a dive centre attached to it. Dive Centre is Bali Hai. Panuaba is next to ABC Beach. Sometimes, if the speedboat doesn't go to the Panuba Jetty, alight at the ABC jetty and take a boat taxi there. Boat taxi costs RM5 per pax per trip.
There is a quiet beach and the beach is swimmable and quite nice for snorkelling.
Unique Qualities: Good views of the ocean from the rooms. Rooms all face the sea.
There is a restaurant which serves reasonably-priced food.
An AC Double Room is RM98. Email them to book. There are cheaper rooms and for those who are looking for family rooms, do check out there website.
Address: Panuba Inn, Panuba Beach, Pulau Tioman
Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (9)
bkoon's Related Pages
Pulau Tioman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearest paradise from Singapore - Tioman Island"
- "IMPREXXION: PULAU TIOMAN"
- "Pulau Tioman"
- "Pulau Tioman - A Rustic Paradise"
- "PULAU TIOMAN"
- "The resting place for Dragon!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Tioman
- Hotels in Pulau Tioman
- Transportation in Pulau Tioman
- Nightlife in Pulau Tioman
- Restaurants in Pulau Tioman
- Shopping in Pulau Tioman
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Tioman
- See All...
Explore the World
- Coco Hotel Sosua
- Hotel Senacki
- Palazzo Dalla Rosa Prati
- Crescent On Claiborne Hotel
- Motel Belvedere
- Alma Domus
- Poseidon Hotel (Kos)
- Premier Inn Ipswich South East
- Overleaf Lodge & Spa
- Tranzit Hotel Prague
- LSE Butlers Wharf
- Youthotel Linz
- Selvi Hotel
- Best Western Inn Dixon
Badges & Stats in Pulau Tioman
- 11 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 17 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Pulau Tioman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Tioman
Photos in Pulau TiomanSee All Photos (9)
Read real reviews about Pulau Tioman Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 132 reviews, 160 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 142 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laos Intro, 103 reviews, 119 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 54 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Sabah Intro, 41 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Timor Intro, 37 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukit Fraser Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Croatia Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johor Bahru Intro, 34 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (105)
Latest Pulau Tioman hotel reviews
- Paya Beach Resort
- 195 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Salang Pusaka Resort
- 30 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 6, 2013
- Bagus Place Retreat
- 158 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- JapaMala Resort
- 194 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Bamboo Hill Chalets
- 50 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Minang Cove Resort
- 109 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 20, 2013
- Panuba Inn Resort
- 96 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Salang Indah Resort
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 15, 2013
- Tioman Paya Resort
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 25, 2013
- Salang Sayang Resort
- 63 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2013