"WELCOME TO BEE'S HOMEPAGE" bkoon's Profile
Hi! I am Bee, an avid traveler like you. Well, I used to travel quite a bit last time but now, I hardly have the time to travel and see the world. :( Anyway, thanks for dropping by my Homepage.
I am seldom on VT nowadays. Perhaps it is due to the fact that I seldom travel these days... Haiz... So, if you require any tips from me, do drop me a mail. I will try my very best to reply.
GREECE? Been wanting to go to Santorini.
I think I have a never-ending wish list. I have not been travelling for a long time. I really yearn to travel, the backpack way, again. Anyway, here goes my wish list :
- Vietnam (So near to Malaysia and yet I have not been there. I wanna go to Hanoi and perhaps get to China from there.)
- Myanmar (Read quite a bit about this country and again, I have not been there! The ancient city, Bagan awaits me.)
- Central Asia (I was almost there many years back but somehow, it did not materialise. Sad. I still have all the guide books on the major countries. Really hope I can travel there one day... soon.)
- Tibet (Well, this place seems kinda exotic and different and that many of my friends went and they came back with great great pictures of the scenery. Would like to go there to take pictures. Maybe when I get the MarkIII! Ha ha ha...)
- Trans-Mongolia Railway (Again, another on which I almost did. Read up so much and prepared so much and in the end, the trip was shelved. I have and must do this trip. This is top priority.)
- Galapagos (A place where I always dream of going. I would love to swim with the seals, the hammerhead sharks, etc etc. I wouldn't mind watching the huge monitor lizards cross the road or count the age of the giant turtles.)
- USA (Can you believe it? I have not been to the USA!!! I wanna go to the Disneyland, to New York and explore all the art museums and of course, the SHOPPING!)
- New Zealand (Visiting NZ has been the topic of the family for a long time. When shall we all fly there, book a couple of caravans and do a self-drive trip?)
... and many more ...
These days, I can only consider going for short trips as I am expecting with my first child. That means, I cannot go diving, no scaling of mountains and not even sitting in Hammerhead (our faithful Jeep) for any 4WD adventures.
Well, I am still thinking where I can go during this period. Perhaps just nearby places. Hmmm... maybe Shanghai will be it. Let's see how.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 819 Reviews
- 996 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 18 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
- bkoon and Rumiya are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Bali Forum "Re: Are there any villa-style..."
updated their Profile Page "WELCOME TO BEE'S HOMEPAGE"
- Commented on xymmot's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "WELCOME TO BEE'S HOMEPAGE"
- Wrote a Review Authentic Korean Cuisine in Singapore Restaurants
- updated a State of Sabah Travel Page "Up the AWESOME Mountains, Down the GLORIOUS Ocean"
PhotosSee All Photos (996)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 132 reviews, 160 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 142 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laos Intro, 103 reviews, 119 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 54 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Sabah Intro, 41 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Timor Intro, 37 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukit Fraser Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Croatia Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johor Bahru Intro, 34 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues