"WELCOME TO BEE'S HOMEPAGE" bkoon's Profile

Hi! I am Bee, an avid traveler like you. Well, I used to travel quite a bit last time but now, I hardly have the time to travel and see the world. :( Anyway, thanks for dropping by my Homepage.

I am seldom on VT nowadays. Perhaps it is due to the fact that I seldom travel these days... Haiz... So, if you require any tips from me, do drop me a mail. I will try my very best to reply.

NEXT TRIP...

GREECE? Been wanting to go to Santorini.

MY TRAVEL WISH LIST

I think I have a never-ending wish list. I have not been travelling for a long time. I really yearn to travel, the backpack way, again. Anyway, here goes my wish list :

- Vietnam (So near to Malaysia and yet I have not been there. I wanna go to Hanoi and perhaps get to China from there.)

- Myanmar (Read quite a bit about this country and again, I have not been there! The ancient city, Bagan awaits me.)

- Central Asia (I was almost there many years back but somehow, it did not materialise. Sad. I still have all the guide books on the major countries. Really hope I can travel there one day... soon.)

- Tibet (Well, this place seems kinda exotic and different and that many of my friends went and they came back with great great pictures of the scenery. Would like to go there to take pictures. Maybe when I get the MarkIII! Ha ha ha...)

- Trans-Mongolia Railway (Again, another on which I almost did. Read up so much and prepared so much and in the end, the trip was shelved. I have and must do this trip. This is top priority.)

- Galapagos (A place where I always dream of going. I would love to swim with the seals, the hammerhead sharks, etc etc. I wouldn't mind watching the huge monitor lizards cross the road or count the age of the giant turtles.)

- USA (Can you believe it? I have not been to the USA!!! I wanna go to the Disneyland, to New York and explore all the art museums and of course, the SHOPPING!)

- New Zealand (Visiting NZ has been the topic of the family for a long time. When shall we all fly there, book a couple of caravans and do a self-drive trip?)

... and many more ...

LATEST UPDATES

These days, I can only consider going for short trips as I am expecting with my first child. That means, I cannot go diving, no scaling of mountains and not even sitting in Hammerhead (our faithful Jeep) for any 4WD adventures.

Well, I am still thinking where I can go during this period. Perhaps just nearby places. Hmmm... maybe Shanghai will be it. Let's see how.

• Intro Updated Apr 1, 2011

• aadil's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Hi Bee, missed your birthday yesterday, was not online then. Hope you had a great day and have a lovely year ahead!!! May all your travel dreams come true!!!

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• loisl's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2013 at 4:17 AM

Bee, have a very happy birthday!

• aadil's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Hi Bee, Sorry I missed your birthday, am travelling right now so not much online. Hope you had a great day and have a lovely year ahead!!!

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Hello Bee, nice meeting you in today's birthday list. Happy birthday and all the best wishes to you. Greeting from Malaysia.

• sdq's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM

!!!!! Happy Birthday !!!!!

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Hi Bee, we miss you here on VT. Hope you have a great birthday and hurry back!

• codrutz's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Happy Birthday from Bucharest!:)

• loisl's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Happy Birthday, Bee! Cheers, Peter

• knehredlum's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Happy Birthday Bee from China

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
bkoon's Profile Photo

bkoon

“Trust the process... Trust your intuition... Thoughts become things...”

Real Name