"A Tribute to the City of Gentle People" Dumaguete City by mayasmin
Dumaguete City Travel Guide: 212 reviews and 535 photos
The city is very tranquil. Whenever I am here it feels that the day is so long and restful. None of the the hectic stuff that I am so used to.
The boulevard is also the place where most bars, restaurants and hotels are located. It remains a very vibrant place at night.
- Pros:Everybody knows everybody!
- Cons:Everybody knows everybody!
- In a nutshell:one of the places I consider home
The light was just right! Ordinarily the caves are not as bright! more travel advice
Located in Valencia, which is less than an hour away from Dumaguete, this place serve as a celebratory place for local... more travel advice
mayasmin's Related Pages
Dumaguete City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dumaguete - City of Gentle People"
- "Went for a few days and spent five months!"
- "Melting Pot"
- "Dumaguete, indeed the City of Gentle People"
- "Dumaguete City as a Hometown"
- "A Tribute to the City of Gentle People"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dumaguete City
- Hotels in Dumaguete City
- Transportation in Dumaguete City
- Nightlife in Dumaguete City
- Restaurants in Dumaguete City
- Shopping in Dumaguete City
- Warnings and Dangers in Dumaguete City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Dumaguete City
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Dumaguete City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dumaguete City
Photos in Dumaguete CitySee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Dumaguete City Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Chicago 17 reviews, 2 photos
- Easter Island Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos
- Brussels 6 reviews
- Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. 4 reviews
- Mexico Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- United States of America Intro, 2 photos