"guell's Florence Page" Florence by guell
Florence Travel Guide: 5,035 reviews and 11,002 photos
Days 12 and 13 (see my Italy page for our full itinerary)
What a trip it had been thus far! Having just experienced the history of Rome and Pompeii, the charm of Siena, and the natural beauty of the Amalfi Coast and the Cinque Terre, we could have gone home on day 12 completely satisfied. I'm glad we didn't.
Florence has it all: The trademark Duomo, the gold-and-silver-shopped-lined historic Ponte Vecchio, the amazing collection of the Uffizi gallery, Michelangelo's David, and the best gelato in all of Italy.
If you have time for another Tuscan town, then go to Siena. It's located within a short train ride (or drive) from... more travel advice
This square near the Uffizi Gallery displays a great collection of statues including Michelangelo's David (a copy-the... more travel advice
- See All The Medici Family Crest
- See All You want Gold? They Have Gold!
- The Long Lines at the Museums
- Look out for the Vespas
guell's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FIRENZE - FLORENCE"
- "My Relationship With Firenze"
- "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- "Breathtaking Florence!"
- "Fabulous Florence"
- "Fourth time round....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 19 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Photos in FlorenceSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siena Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ephesus Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos