Ha Long Things to Do Tips by guell
Ha Long Things to Do: 221 reviews and 497 photos
Floating village on Halon Bay
Once in a while, we would come across these small floating communities living in clusters on Halong Bay. People were going about their everyday business. Some were cooking; others relaxed in their hammocks. The children were playing and swimming. It’s interesting to see how similar we all really are around the world.
Halong Bay Grotto
This cave is Huge! The Dau Go (pronounced Zo) actually three large chambers filled with hundreds of stalactites. The cave is a bit crowded, as most of the boats seem to stop here, but it was still worth a stop.
Directions: There are several caves, but the popular one is Dau Go Grotto on Driftwood Island.
Everywhere we turned, we saw interesting rock formations popping out of the water. No matter where we were, we never stopped being amazed by their beauty.
More Reviews (13)
- See All The Road to Hanoi
- An Endless List of tour Outfits to...
- The Sea Sickness Patch
- See All Floating House on Halong Bay
guell's Related Pages
Ha Long Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From a Dragon's mouth"
- "Ha Long - Bay of Beauty and Legend"
- "Land of Descending Dragons"
- "Amazing Halong Bay"
- "Dreaming of Ha Long Bay"
- "guell's Ha Long Page"
- "Ha Long Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ha Long
- Hotels in Ha Long
- Transportation in Ha Long
- Nightlife in Ha Long
- Restaurants in Ha Long
- Shopping in Ha Long
- Warnings and Dangers in Ha Long
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ha Long
- 16 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ha Long?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ha Long
Photos in Ha LongSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siena Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ephesus Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos