"guell's Ko Phi Phi Page" Ko Phi Phi Don by guell

Ko Phi Phi Don Travel Guide: 491 reviews and 1,370 photos

The tragedy that occurred on Ko Phi Phi just 5 weeks after our visit reminds me just how vulnerable we all really are. It also reminds me why I live every day of my life without regrets for I may not be here tomorrow to straighten things out.

We can all do our part to help the victims of the Southeast Asia earthquake and tsunami and others in need around the world by donating to our favorite international aid organizations. Imagine how much money we could raise if we all gave just $1 a month!

Here’s a list of some reputable organizations. Pick one from the list below or from a different list. Just pick one and donate now! We can all make a difference.

unicef

oxfamamerica

americares

networkforgood

tsunami relief takes you to a list compiled by google for additional aide relief organizations.

• Last visit to Ko Phi Phi Don: Nov 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 1, 2005

• whitedragon's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2005 at 6:19 PM

There has been no relief sent to Phi Phi from the government or from organizations like Unicef. The only people making the recovery are the locals and volunteers, most of them backpackers. Visiting as a tourist or a volunteer is the best way to help them.

• chrisvandenbroucke's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 12:03 PM

Thanks for your human tip. You're right: we should all go there (S.E Asia) and do whatever we can

guell

“live to travel; travel to live”

Badges & Stats in Ko Phi Phi Don

Have you been to Ko Phi Phi Don?

Latest Activity in Ko Phi Phi Don