"Living the lush life" Bilthoven by margaux
Bilthoven Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
The place where I live has some 22.000 inhabitants (plus 15.000 form other villages and in summer, the campsite ofcourse!)
It's a small town surrounded by forests, bicycle roads and foot pads. However, it is the residence of Netherlands' famous weather insititute (KNMI de Bilt) and of the RIVM, institute for national health, that has also a renowned vaccination institute.
There are lots of things to do: golf, tennis, music making, ballet, hockey, soccer, bowling, snooker and ofcourse bicycling and walking. The shopping centre is small, but has all kinds of shops for every taste. A luxury bakery and a bonbonnerie, next to a lowbudget supermarket. Several shoe and clothes shops and two coffeeshops/ tearooms.
- Pros:peaceful, green, space.
- Cons:didn't find any
- In a nutshell:Life at it's best!
margaux's Related Pages
Bilthoven Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bilthoven
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bilthoven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bilthoven
Photos in BilthovenSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- France Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Utrecht Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Ireland Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Antilles Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos