"National Arts Festival" Grahamstown by Androidius
Grahamstown Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 27 photos
I must say it really was worth visiting
Grahamstown for the National Arts Festival.I really had fun and partied a lot, however the downside was that many of the shows didnt meet up with the quality i expected.Even though it's a lovely small town with interesting architecture reflecting the settlement of the 1820 Brittish immigrants.
- Pros:relatively cheap for budget travellers
- Cons:quality of shows didnt meet my expectations every time
It was probably the only nightclub in Grahamstown, but i deffinitely enjoyed it enormously.Of course me being a young... more travel advice
If you are going to the festival, keep in mind that it's winter and the region is mountainous. Although it's Africa... more travel advice
Androidius' Related Pages
Grahamstown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grahamstown - City of Saints"
- "The university city Grahamstown"
- "National Arts Festival"
- "City of Saints Grahamstown"
- "The Best place to do your UnderGrad studies!!!!!!"
- "purple rain"
- "Garden Route"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grahamstown
- Hotels in Grahamstown
- Nightlife in Grahamstown
- Restaurants in Grahamstown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grahamstown
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Grahamstown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grahamstown
Top 5 Pages
- Pretoria Intro, 11 reviews
- St. John's 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 6 reviews
- Niagara Falls Intro, 5 reviews
- Nafplio Intro, 5 reviews