"Why do we Crusa-Vik ourselves?" Vík by Juju_of_Lyra
Vík Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 101 photos
There it was, this gorgeous black sand elusively calling me to get out of the car and play on the shore...I did...I was a little reluctant at first to go off of any paved roads...This trip to Vik took place after my heinous car accident in Isafjordur...I was glad to be in a better vehicle and in one healthy piece no doubt! But, getting on a dirt road again was going to come with great reward I assured myself...And as things always go in my little universe, I was generously rewarded with a beautiful memory and experience right there on this little beach...I must have been the only girl there at that moment in time...I felt almost sad knowing that half of my trip was over, or was about to be imprinted...However you want to look at it, it was this beach that helped me process tumbling over a fjord just two days ago totaling my tin can vehicle and get on with enjoying the fleeting impermanance of the traveling sprite within me...
Juju_of_Lyra's Related Pages
Vík Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The door to the south coast"
- "Sharrie's Vik Waterfalls"
- "VIK, MOST SOUTHERN TOWN IN ICELAND"
- "Why do we Crusa-Vik ourselves?"
- "Salka's new Vik Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vík
- Hotels in Vík
- Restaurants in Vík
- Warnings and Dangers in Vík
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vík
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Vík?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vík
Photos in VíkSee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- Bermuda Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sedona Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Vestmannaeyjar Intro, 1 review, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iceland Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 1 review, 2 photos