"Cooperstown - It's Not Just For Baseball" Cooperstown by Loonbeam
Cooperstown Travel Guide: 109 reviews and 195 photos
The focal point of the Cooperstown tourist agenda, the Hall of Fame is a must destination for any Baseball Fan
- Pros:Small town, friendly, very easy to get around
- Cons:Hard to get to
- In a nutshell:Will be going back. And I don't say that much!
The Farmer's museum features 3 distinct areas. An exhibit detailing the history of the Lake Ostego region, a recreated... more travel advice
We stayed for 3 nights, and I can enthusiastically recommend this to anyone else wishing to travel to Cooperstown. The... more travel advice
Loonbeam's Related Pages
Cooperstown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cooperstown - Or Is It 'Clarksville'?"
- "Cooperstown, NY"
- "Experience a Piece of American History"
- "Cooperstown..Home of Baseball!!!"
- "More than just baseball"
- "Cooperstown. Baseball and More"
- "Cooperstown, New York State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cooperstown
- Hotels in Cooperstown
- Transportation in Cooperstown
- Restaurants in Cooperstown
- Shopping in Cooperstown
- Warnings and Dangers in Cooperstown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cooperstown
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cooperstown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cooperstown
Photos in CooperstownSee All Photos (11)
- Cooperstown Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Bakersfield Intro, 3 reviews
- Augusta Intro, 3 reviews
- Stroudsburg 1 review
No friends yet.