"Sorrento" Sorrento by eviltooth
Sorrento Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 38 photos
Sorrento is a historic seaside town.
Entrepreneur George Coppin established Sorrento’s fame in the 1870’s and it has never looked back.
19th century buildings of locally quarried limestone line the Ocean Beach Road, crammed with elegant eateries, boutiques, galleries and specialist shops.
From the quiet front beach to the spectacular amphitheatre of the ocean beach, everything is within walking distance. The many lookouts and walking trails really reveal its charm and beauty.
We visited this tranquil town on our way back from Phillip Island.
eviltooth's Related Pages
Sorrento Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweetberry's Sorrento Page."
- "Sorrento, by sea by land."
- "One of the neatest places along the bay"
- "Seaside jewel two hours from Melbourne"
- "A new friend....:)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sorrento
- Transportation in Sorrento
- Nightlife in Sorrento
- Restaurants in Sorrento
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sorrento
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sorrento?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sorrento
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 63 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pilica Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Isa Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lorne Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bendigo Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phillip Island Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Poland Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bath Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cape Otway Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Sorrento hotel reviews
- Quality Resort Sorrento Beach
- 98 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 11, 2013