"Nothing as constant as change." shipman's Profile

Really lucky.

Next step - Sopot, Poland as from September 2005.
I have not been updating this page as too busy in the meantime in Romania.

I have been using VT on and off for pleasure and business checks.

Now that I have arrived in Kerala - 'God's own country' and I have joined the world in buying a digital camera, it is time to put something back. I know out of experience that there are some people out there, sitting in a cold blizzardy winter and dreaming away over a site with palm trees in it.

Feel particularly lucky because my international shipping business takes me to different locations on the globe, to live and explore an area in depth. Not always easy at the start an finish of each project, making and loosing some friends - but it has become a nomadic drug and cannot see it change soon.

I expect my container to follow soon and should be uploading some stuff from my previous site; Djibouiti and Ethiopia. Having left a place, you see better the good things of it.

Expecting to explore the area, there may be stories coming out on Cochin, Sri Lanka, Maldives etc.guess I started the dreaming too...

• Intro Updated Aug 31, 2005

• Mjoern's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2004 at 3:10 PM

hello from slovenia. i found this wonderful country Djibouti on the map. its beautiful. have a nice day. marko

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
shipman's Profile Photo

shipman

“Travel!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.