"Malta" Malta by Christine_D
Malta Travel Guide: 246 reviews and 674 photos
The perfect place to stay in Malta is St. Julians. There are many bars and restaurants and very nice hotels, but it is not too busy and touristic.
Don't miss to go to the island Gozo for one day! It is a wonderful experience!
Valetta, the capital of Malta, invites tourist to shopping, sightseeing and to have a coffe in one of the numerous restaurants.
- Pros:Many sights, nice hotels, wonderful atmosphereambience!
- Cons:Fast changing weather!
- In a nutshell:Very nice place to stay for one week!
Don't go to the Mnajdra Tempel and Hagar Qim if you want to visit them inside. You can just have a view at those tempels... more travel advice
Driving a car is very dangerous in Malta! You can and should go everywhere by bus! A bus ticket for one week is about... more travel advice
Christine_D's Related Pages
Malta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALTA ...Unequelled Hospitality"
- "Malta Island"
- "From here to Eternity"
- "Come for the weather, stay for the history."
- "A lot of history in a very small country."
- "Malta - Mediterranean treasury"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malta
- Hotels in Malta
- Transportation in Malta
- Nightlife in Malta
- Restaurants in Malta
- Shopping in Malta
- Warnings and Dangers in Malta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malta
- 8 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Malta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malta
Photos in MaltaSee All Photos (30)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Regensburg Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos
- Malta Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Bad Kissingen Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Giverny Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos