"Regensburg" Top 5 Page for this destination Regensburg by Christine_D
Regensburg Travel Guide: 236 reviews and 744 photos
I was living in Regensburg for almost 25 years and would like to share all my wonderful experiences with you! As my parents still live in Regensburg, I visit Regensburg regularly.
More information about Regensburg you can find on the following website:
Reinhausen is the district in Regensburg where I was living. It is not directly in the city centre. It is a nice place to live but there aren't any sights or interesting shops in this district.
Since 2006 the Old Town of Regensburg and Stadt am Hof are part of the Unesco Wold Heritage! You can find all information on http://www.regensburg.de/sixcms/detail.php/60796
The "Eiserner Steg" is a little bridge for pedestrians connecting the north and south of the Danube river in the western... more travel advice
Just found out, that there is a new bus from Regensburg to Prague and back. The bus leaves in front of the train station... more travel advice
Christine_D's Related Pages
Regensburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Who says you can't go back? Regensburg"
- "An Afternoon In Regensburg"
- "Under construction"
- "Regensburg - a magical city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Regensburg
- Hotels in Regensburg
- Transportation in Regensburg
- Nightlife in Regensburg
- Restaurants in Regensburg
- Shopping in Regensburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Regensburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Regensburg
- 35 Reviews
- 59 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Regensburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Regensburg
Photos in RegensburgSee All Photos (59)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Regensburg Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos
- Malta Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Bad Kissingen Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Giverny Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos