"Bennebroek" Bennebroek by martin_nl
Bennebroek Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Bennebroek is the city where I always start my journey if I go anywhere using public transport. In Zwaanshoek where I live we only have a bus once an hour and in Bennebroek there are three lines, with a bus going to Haarlem every 15 minutes and also a nightline on Friday and Saturday.
Bennebroek is actually the smallest district of the Netherlands and has only about 6000 inhabitants. There are three restaurants, some churches, the Reigersbos (a small forest) and Bennebroek is also home to one of Europe's biggest playground for children under 10-12 years old called 'Linneaushof'. There are also some nice shops and there you have it....Bennebroek a very nice city near Haarlem and Heemstede on the border of the Provicies of Noord-Holland and Zuid-Holland.
Bennebroek is nice for a stop over when exploring the Bollenstreek area between Haarlem on the north side and Lisse (and Sassenheim) on the south side.
martin_nl's Related Pages
Bennebroek Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bennebroek
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bennebroek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bennebroek
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 85 reviews, 146 photos
- Rome Intro, 94 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 42 reviews, 148 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 72 reviews, 107 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haarlem Intro, 55 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 59 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 62 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maastricht Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Den Bosch Intro, 30 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 43 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue