"Bennebroek" Bennebroek by martin_nl

Bennebroek Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos

Bennebroek is the city where I always start my journey if I go anywhere using public transport. In Zwaanshoek where I live we only have a bus once an hour and in Bennebroek there are three lines, with a bus going to Haarlem every 15 minutes and also a nightline on Friday and Saturday.

Bennebroek is actually the smallest district of the Netherlands and has only about 6000 inhabitants. There are three restaurants, some churches, the Reigersbos (a small forest) and Bennebroek is also home to one of Europe's biggest playground for children under 10-12 years old called 'Linneaushof'. There are also some nice shops and there you have it....Bennebroek a very nice city near Haarlem and Heemstede on the border of the Provicies of Noord-Holland and Zuid-Holland.

Bennebroek is nice for a stop over when exploring the Bollenstreek area between Haarlem on the north side and Lisse (and Sassenheim) on the south side.

• Intro Written Jun 22, 2003

• Dec 21, 2003 at 1:52 PM

Martin, I found you today. I hope that you can help me find some old friends from my school . went to schooltje8 in the swaanshoek. lived on the meerweg Bennebroek I am a 66 year old lady and would love to find some old friends Can you help? regards

martin_nl

“It's all good...”

Badges & Stats in Bennebroek

Have you been to Bennebroek?

Latest Activity in Bennebroek