Keukenhof Things to Do Tips by jenn_d
Keukenhof Things to Do: 81 reviews and 182 photos
One could easily wander the grounds of Keukenhof for an entire afternoon. All of the displays are labeled and I wish I would have taken a few notes to accompany the following pictures.
tulips with hyacinth
The much loved flower was first cultivated by the Turks. Tulip in Turkish is turban (so I've read). Tulips were imported to Europe during the the 1500's and a love affair with the flower bloomed.
I need a new scanner but the picture still shows another lovely display.
More Reviews (5)
jenn_d's Related Pages
Keukenhof Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A sunny trip to Keukenhof"
- "A very colourful garden"
- "World of flowers/plants"
- "A trip to the famous Keukenhof"
- "World famous flower garden"
- "Keukenhof - The most colourful spring of your life"
- "Tip Toe Through the Tulips with Me"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Keukenhof
- Hotels in Keukenhof
- Transportation in Keukenhof
- Restaurants in Keukenhof
- Shopping in Keukenhof
- Warnings and Dangers in Keukenhof
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Keukenhof
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Keukenhof?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keukenhof
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 30 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seal Beach Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sint Maarten Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tamarindo Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Brugge Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Manarola Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue