"Tip Toe Through the Tulips with Me" Keukenhof by jenn_d
Keukenhof Travel Guide: 188 reviews and 728 photos
I had to choose between seeing the gardens or standing in line all day at the Van Gogh museum. It is my opinion that I made the best choice. The gardens are a floral masterpiece and the displays were like none I have ever seen.
- Pros:7 million flowers
- Cons:Only open for 2 months each year
- In a nutshell:So much beauty in one place.
A quiet hostel located close to the town on Lisse. This hostel has no curfew. The age range was impressive. Easy access... more travel advice
I need a new scanner but the picture still shows another lovely display. more travel advice
jenn_d's Related Pages
Keukenhof Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A sunny trip to Keukenhof"
- "A very colourful garden"
- "World of flowers/plants"
- "A trip to the famous Keukenhof"
- "World famous flower garden"
- "Keukenhof - The most colourful spring of your life"
- "Tip Toe Through the Tulips with Me"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Keukenhof
- Hotels in Keukenhof
- Transportation in Keukenhof
- Restaurants in Keukenhof
- Shopping in Keukenhof
- Warnings and Dangers in Keukenhof
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Keukenhof
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Keukenhof?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keukenhof
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 30 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seal Beach Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sint Maarten Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tamarindo Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Brugge Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Manarola Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue