"Coming and Going" jenn_d's Profile
Where have I been?
Mostly trying to keep up with my 2 year old daughter and working hard at growing my real estate business. We have been fortunate to travel locally, mostly to Arizona for boating trips and out to the desert for family trips. This year I will travel to Cabo San Luis at the end of April and hopefully to the French Riveria at some point in celebration of my 40th birthday.
You can find me over on Facebook if you like....
June 12th, 2009 marked a fabulous night and a terrific turnout to celebrate VT member Soulanjuli's return from 13 months in Iraq and honorable discharge from the US ARMY. See my travelouge below for some pics of the festivities!
I am so proud to call her my friend.
I haven't built my a page since spring of 2008! But check it out if you have a chance. St. Martin/Sint Maarten
CAN BE JUDGED BY THE WAY ITS ANIMALS ARE TREATED.
HIS DEALINGS WITH MEN. WE CAN JUDGE THE HEART OF A
MAN BY HIS TREATMENT OF ANIMALS ~
There are so many defining moments in our lifetimes that it seems impossible to capture any one of them on film.
I am fortunate to have one such picture...this isn't it, but it comes close.
Instead,It is how you feel
for a moment in your life
And if you find that moment
It can last forever
A trip, a safari, an exploration, is an entity, different from all other journeys. It has personality, temperament, individuality, uniqueness.
A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. And all plans, safeguards, policing, and coercion are fruitless. We find after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us. "
*My all time favorite travel quote
The simple and ancient things
the things that bring the most pleasure, hardly ever change.
The sea is always the sea
The night is the night
And the stars, the stars.
Almost 5 years have passed and I'm still glowing (but slightly chubbier)! Can you believe there were 606 pictures to choose from? Look below for a tiny sampling of the photos that I've been thumbing through...though there are hundreds this one remains one of the most perfect. It is of Luis vowing to my son to love him and care for him (not a dry eye in in the garden after that).
There was never a happier wife!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 293 Reviews
- 573 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 31 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
- Uploaded a Photo to "WELCOME BACK FROM IRAQ !"
- jenn_d and guell are now friends.
- Commented on girladventure's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Coming and Going"
- updated a Seal Beach Travel Page "One of the last remaining small beach towns..."
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Some Good News to Share"
- Wrote a Review Crab Races in Sint Maarten Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 30 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seal Beach Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sint Maarten Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tamarindo Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Brugge Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Manarola Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue