"Coming and Going" jenn_d's Profile

Time for a an update!

March 2010!
Where have I been?
Mostly trying to keep up with my 2 year old daughter and working hard at growing my real estate business. We have been fortunate to travel locally, mostly to Arizona for boating trips and out to the desert for family trips. This year I will travel to Cabo San Luis at the end of April and hopefully to the French Riveria at some point in celebration of my 40th birthday.
You can find me over on Facebook if you like....

The Return of Soulanjuli

June 12th, 2009 marked a fabulous night and a terrific turnout to celebrate VT member Soulanjuli's return from 13 months in Iraq and honorable discharge from the US ARMY. See my travelouge below for some pics of the festivities!
The partyspot

I am so proud to call her my friend.

What? ??? A new page.....?

I haven't built my a page since spring of 2008! But check it out if you have a chance. St. Martin/Sint Maarten

One True Thing

THE GREATNESS OF A NATION AND ITS MORAL PROGRESS
CAN BE JUDGED BY THE WAY ITS ANIMALS ARE TREATED.
GANDHI

HE WHO IS CRUEL TO ANIMALS BECOMES HARD ALSO IN
HIS DEALINGS WITH MEN. WE CAN JUDGE THE HEART OF A
MAN BY HIS TREATMENT OF ANIMALS ~
IMMANUEL KANT

A Moment of Zen~

There are so many defining moments in our lifetimes that it seems impossible to capture any one of them on film.

I am fortunate to have one such picture...this isn't it, but it comes close.

Paradise is not a place that can be found on a map
Instead,It is how you feel
for a moment in your life
And if you find that moment
It can last forever

Short Journeys

"Once a journey is designed, equipped, and put in process, a new factor enters and takes over.
A trip, a safari, an exploration, is an entity, different from all other journeys. It has personality, temperament, individuality, uniqueness.
A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. And all plans, safeguards, policing, and coercion are fruitless. We find after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us. "

~JOHN STEINBECK

*My all time favorite travel quote

Long Journeys

The simple and ancient things
the things that bring the most pleasure, hardly ever change.

The sea is always the sea
The night is the night
And the stars, the stars.

Permenant Fixture

Almost 5 years have passed and I'm still glowing (but slightly chubbier)! Can you believe there were 606 pictures to choose from? Look below for a tiny sampling of the photos that I've been thumbing through...though there are hundreds this one remains one of the most perfect. It is of Luis vowing to my son to love him and care for him (not a dry eye in in the garden after that).

There was never a happier wife!

• Intro Updated Mar 7, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!