"La Paz - Shopping Spree" La Paz by Agraichen
La Paz Travel Guide: 91 reviews and 206 photos
La Paz tends to be the shopping spree destination for many people living in mid to lower Baja California Sur. While it does not (yet) have a CostCo like Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, it does have City Club, Office Depot, Office Max and a newly opened (2010) Walmart and Home Depot as well as a number of other large department stores to choose from.
The 4 hour drive from Loreto can make for a long day if you drive down and back, but most people choose to stay over night and explore the city a little.
- Pros:Large city with more shopping variety than small villages.
- Cons:Large City !
The first thing that meets your eyes as you walk through the small bar area in front is the trellis covered courtyard.... more travel advice
Like most of the best restaurants in the Baja, Rancho Viejo doesn't look like much from the street, but once you sit... more travel advice
Agraichen's Related Pages
La Paz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LA PAZ, Capital of BAJA CALIFORNIA SUR"
- "diver-x's Baja Page"
- "Baja California Sur's capital"
- "La Paz"
- "La Paz on the Beautiful Sea of Cortez"
- "La Paz."
- "La Paz, Feb. 4 - 12"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Paz
- Hotels in La Paz
- Transportation in La Paz
- Restaurants in La Paz
- Shopping in La Paz
- Warnings and Dangers in La Paz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Paz
- 9 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to La Paz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Paz
Photos in La PazSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Loreto Intro, 105 reviews, 277 photos, 4 travelogues
- Danville Intro, 48 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 26 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Lexington Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Key West Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos
- Monaco Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues